Sunday, July 08, 2007






Happy 15th birthday Cai Ying :D

Fiona darling came over today.
She waited for me to prepare then headed down to Amk.
Bought a same top as Darling.
Went to Funland then cabbed down to Cai ying's bbq with Chloe.
Had quite alot of fun , many people came.
After slacking & eating , decided to cab to Hougang.
Teck Soon asked me to taste his Anything drink.
It tasted damn wierd and I accidentally spill the drink on my face.
Haha , all of them were laughing at me.
And I dropped the can on the floor and kicked it.
It then spilled all over my leg , got tissues from Yannyan pig!
Then finally , cabbed down to Hougang.
Saw Christine , Jaleena & Jia Yi.
Had supper then slacked with Larry & Co.
Got really tired then cabbed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home